What does this “housewife” do? Try stuff from our farm stand to share with our friends! Thinking of Judge Harris, ~55 years ago.
- Our Old House- We’ve put lots of effort into our 1925 house. Bathroom re-do in the works…
- Gardening- Snow today!
- Sewing- Wonder what 2014 will bring- my dress form is now My shape! I’m starting with a pattern I love, even though it fit baldy- Big alterations…My 1912 Sewing ended, great Suffragette garb.
- Quilts! Our 2014 group challenge is Water quilts.
- Food! - That spaghetti sauce here! Well, soon. And Baking, etc. etc.
- Knitting – Over half way with the two yarns, two hands sweater, post soon. :-)
- Think/Act- issues of the day. How can we not work to make a difference?
Welcome to our house, fun afoot here. :-) Drop in and chat, have some virtual tea.