How has August raced half-way through?! This is the good part of summer for me and I hope you’re enjoying it too.
It is 93 right now, cooler in this old house. Days are flipping off the calendar, too Fast:
- Zucchini every day, blueberries , sugar pod peas and cherry tomatoes to pick
- Evenings knitting with John Merriman European History lectures (free!)
- Daily Arsenic Hour*- well, ~4pm, time to cool off with smoothies. *Named from when toddlers got cranky. 🙂
- Juggling laundry, quilting, web sites, data bases, cooking, deadheading, prepping for family visit…
- Auditioning wedding flowers, “sunset colors” for next summer- good friends. 🙂
Am I too busy? Are you too busy? Feeling a bit like a hamster, maybe too hot? 🙂 Take care, slow down, keep cool, try to savor the warmth, pumpkins will be here before we know it.