Knitting is what I did when I went to Quilt Circles, before I learned to Quilt!
My aunt and great aunt taught me to knit. My mother in law taught me to purl. 🙂 She says “if you can count, you can knit”. She is a spectacular knitter.
Please look through the posts for projects, gift scarves, sweaters, odd ball solutions, and using up volumes of yarn. When I have time, I’ll post things sitting around.
- Kamakura Sweater (in progress)
- Kelly Cardigan Variations
- Kelly Cardigans (mother & daughter)
- CAROL’s Scarf
- Louisa Harding Lace cardigan
- Mari Pebble jacket
I like these other Knitting pages:
- Catherine Hopkins, a pal from the 1912 Project
- Ella V, an knitter in Italy who is also politically aware. 🙂