I love New Year’s! I resolve for more —2013 fun! Let’s see what we can make happen…
- Our Old House- We’ve had to put lots of effort into our 1925 house. I’ll show you some…
- Gardening- We are hosting an outdoor August wedding! Meanwhile, bring in something every week to arrange. First, forsythia and witch hazel, both fragrant! Wish me luck. Primroses are blooming, hardy outside but not durable.
- Think/Act- issues of the day. “Things” & “Daily Routine”, new to me Apps- clear clutter, keep up, more fun.
- Manage Volunteer time, always vulnerable to expansion, is Big. How can we not work to make a difference?
- Health- personal responsibility, cost management, health care for all. A closer look this year.
- Sewing- My 1912 Sewing ended, great Suffragette garb. Now fitting -Craftsy classes for trousers, sweaters, dresses, who knows! Vintage calls me, high-waists, fabric frugality. Fashion is fun. Wonder what 2013 will bring- remember “hoodies”?
- Quilts! Our 2013 group challenge is 2 small “Botanical” quilts.
- Food! - more veggies, still Baking, preserving, eating local. For fun, recipe testing for America’s Test Kitchen.
- Knitting - blending yarns, fitting software, whittling down the stash.
- Reading - on a diet to protect eyes, but AVID!
Welcome to our house, fun afoot here. Drop in and chat, have some virtual tea.